Casa Hostel Pirna is located on the second floor of Villa Smidt. The historic villa date back to the 19th century and was build in 1892 in the Collective Architectural style know as Gründerzeit. High ceilings, large bright spaces, oak floors and hand painted stucco ceilings with floral motifs. Covered up in the GDR era now fully restored to be enjoyed again. We have 3 private rooms and a shared room. Shared kitchen, bathroom and living room. We want you to feel at home and the apartment is designed to feel just like that! A Cozy atmosfeer to relax in privacy or to be social and meet fellow travellers from around the world.
- Close to the Historic town of Pirna
- All the information you need for Hiking, Providing maps and routes
- 10 min walk to Restaurants,Bars,(bio)supermarkets, Pirna Market Square, Cinema, Fastfood places.
- 3 min walk Train station and Regional Bus station
- Visit Dresden – 20min train ride
- Visit Saxon Switzerland – 15 min train ride